Many years ago when I was a system admin, I picked up PowerShell to help automate my tasks. When I moved to computer security I brought PowerShell with me. Here are some of the most used scripts from both my time in Security and as a system admin.
Computer Security and Incident Response
- ** Descriptions and pointers to most of my PowerShell Scripts. **
- Customize you PowerShell Environment.
- ForensicsHelp - PowerShell module containing PowerShell Help and common functions used in Computer Forensics.
- Library of small functions
- Some Exchange 2013 commands used during an incident looking for inbox rules etc.
- Manipulating Time Zones in PowerShell
- PowerShell Notes and Code Fragments
- Use gwmi to clean up WMI from a malicious event.